Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween






Halloween!

We had a long week this week because of the moving of our P-day. But that'k ok because we get the temple! Yay. So this blog will have to be really short. Sorry friends.

We got to have a legit Halloween this year. one of our wards has a member that used to Live in the Us and she knows what is what. She is a great lady. She is also the primary president, so she threw the best Halloween party that Taiwan has ever seen. There were tons of children in attendance. there were even games like trunk or treat, pin the nose on the pumpkin, bobbing for apples and doughnuts on a string. There was also a ton of delicious American food and desserts. Mmm. My waistline feels it. It was a great turn out. We spent most of Saturday helping her set up. I was reveling in the Hallo-weeny feeling. That's ok, next Halloween I will celebrate in double for all of it that I missed here.

Besides that little party not too much happened, which is good because I gotta go! Our taxi is here to take us to the train station! I love you all tons and tons! you are in my prayers!
Sister Thiessen

No comments:

Post a Comment